Friday, May 15, 2009

The discovery

I wrote this in a paper journal before I decided to make this one.  I'm not sure if I'll keep both this one and the LiveJournal (gonzo1385.livejournal.com) after pregnancy, and such, but we'll see. The entry:

"5-13-09

"And so I discover I'm pregnant!  There's still time for me to lose the baby for no reason at all, but still, there's a life in me!  Debating calling/going to the doc this soon, or waiting to see what happens.  I'm not sure, but WOO!!! So excited.  I did the math -- I'm due mid-Jan. :) That beautiful line... :)  Not that this computer (please sell) has finished the reboot, it's time to sleep.  YAY!

:)

Nearly 5 weeks so far!"

(Actually, I'm 5 weeks 3 days now.  I was 5 weeks 2 days.  I just can't add properly.  In any case, the doctor's appt is in the beginning of June, around week 9, where we'll discuss family history.  Before that, get to stop by and get my insurance card copied so they can talk to the co. and figure out what they're paying so the OB can figure out what we're paying, and then send us the financial agreement and then sign it and return it 5 days prior to... yeah.  Confusing.  THen the week after that is my first ultrasound! SWEET!!!  Anywho, I need to make breakfast.  Yum.  Trying to eat 3 meals a day for baby now.  Which will called and eggplant.  Umm... I don't care for the food, but it's kind of a cute term.

No comments:

Post a Comment