Monday, May 18, 2009

Loooong drive leaves me tired and sore

If a four-hour non-stop drive was bad... what's a 9-12 hour drive going to do to me??  All baby was doing the whole time was stretching me to make room, and golly goodness gracious did it get uncomfortable!  My back still hurts!  My stepmom Brenda was super-excited about it (I mean it - she was squealing and all, too) though my dad wasn't as excited.  I'm sure the "they're not quite financially ready" thought went through his mind.  My mom's thoughts are pretty similar, along with" is their marital bond strong enough?"  We'll make it though.  Yeah, we have to work harder, but we'll also never be ready, per se, for having a baby, so we figured we'd go ahead now instead of waiting until we should have jobs and don't.

I'm also currently set up in my stepbrother Justin's room, with one of his fish tanks, since I don't need the futon (Will isn't here with me) and Justin's staying at his dad's for a while.  Some drama there I'm not fully aware of, so no sharing.  Today, I'm feeling larger, but still not too pregnant other than this incessant stretching!  Gosh, baby, don't give me stretch marks yet!  I want to be showing, at least!  I might have to get a different ........

I got distracted and now I don't know what on earth I was talking about.  I know a few different things for which I need updates.  Hum.  I think I'm going to bed.  I'm tired, and even though it's 9:30, I'm TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment