Monday, May 18, 2009

Really quick because I have to go....

I have an interview at DMV in two hours, but wanted to put up a new post.  My baby bump is getting bigger!  I thought I took after my mom for most of my genes but apparently this one is from my Dad's side of the family.  I'm only about six weeks along, and am showing.  Huh.

Also, along the "never felt that before" theme, this baby is really starting to screw with my insides, as far as bathroom visits go.  I haven't reached the point yet where I want to pee every 10 minutes yet, but it's messing with the other tract.  This is TMI, but oh well.  For the first few days, I didn't go at all.  You know what I mean... GO.  The kind of go where you keep books in the bathroom for.  Well, I never needed a book, but that's a different story.  Anywho, I went from ah... super slush right before to nothing for several days, then now I'm to every 8 hours.  Golly.  I'm not sure what's going on, but it is my first time, after all.

Surprise trip out to my Dad's house in Virginia Beach to tell him, though he thinks it's just for David's Bridal.  I wonder if he suspects anything.  Hehh... Anywho, GO is calling, and I need to hop in the shower (or just step) so I'll update this later.

Baby and Me signing off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment